Winter Chervil Seeds - Non-GMO - A Delicate leaved herb That enhances The Flavors of Other Herbs. - Country Creek LLC
- Chervil is a delicate leaved herb that enhances the flavors of other herbs.
- One of the fine herbs used in French cooking.
- A delicate flavor similar to tarragon or fennel.
- An extremely popular herb in the kitchen.
- Free Shipping! Every product is packaged in air-tight, resealable bags!
Winter chervil is a close relation of parsley, originating in southern Russia. It's delicate flavor, similar to tarragon or fennel, has made it an extremely popular kitchen herb. This annual is popular for salads and micro greens and is excellent when used with fish, potatoes, and soups. Chervil of the best quality comes from plants grown in partial shade in successive sowings. Chervil is a delicate leaved herb that enhances the flavors of other herbs. Chervil is great for growing in containers or large tubs. The seedlings are too fragile to transplant, so they should be planted in their permanent location. Sow a group of 5 seeds just below the surface of the soil, each group 12 inches apart, cover with soil and firm down. Keep chervil watered at all times.