Blackened Seasoning - A Tasty Mixture of Herbs and Spices
Blackened Seasoning-Country Creek Acres
- A wonderful mixture of multiple herbs and spices in a convenient shaker jar!
- One of the most flavorful ways to prepare many foods.
- A top choice when cooking any type of protein.
- Apply this mouthwatering spice just before pan searing and enjoy!
- Free Shipping! *Sold by weight, not by volume.*
Blackened seasoning is a mixture of herbs and spices used to bring flavor and color to many dishes. Blackened seasoning is popular in Southern cuisine in the United States and is often used with seafood and chicken. Unlike some other foods, there is no standard recipe for blackening seasoning. Salt and pepper are to be found in almost all recipes, and are most commonly accompanied by paprika, cayenne, garlic powder, onion powder, thyme and oregano. Some of these ingredients may be left out, and others, such as white pepper, may be included. When cooking with blackened seasoning, the spice mixture should be applied heavily and evenly, so the surface of the meat will darken and finish with a nice crusting. It is one of the most flavorful ways to prepare food, blackening is a technique that people all the world over enjoy.
*This item can either be purchased in a 2-10 pound resealable bag OR in a Small, Medium or Large shaker bottle.*
PLEASE SEE MY OTHER LISTINGS PLEASE SEE MY OTHER LISTINGS