Bulls Blood Beet Seeds - Non-GMO - A Sweet and Tender Beet, Grown as Much for its Roots as it is for its Foliage. - Country Creek LLC
- Bull's Blood Beet will grow to be about 18 inches tall at maturity, with a spread of 12 inches.
- The edible parts have a sweet taste and a crisp texture.
- An annual vegetable plant that is commonly grown for its edible qualities.
- This plant is quite ornamental as well as edible.
- Free Shipping! Every product is packaged in air-tight, resealable bags!
Bulls Blood beet is an annual vegetable, growing in U.S. Department of Agriculture plant hardiness zones 2 through 11, that reaches 8 to 18 inches tall with red leaves and 2- to 3-inch-wide dark red roots. This easy care vegetable is ready for harvest 40 to 52 days after planting. The roots and tops are edible on this heirloom beet. This beautiful beet has deep reddish-purple leaves, which are very sweet, tender and a very popular addition to salads. Bull’s Blood beets can be used raw, shredded or sliced in salads, or they can be steamed, roasted, boiled, or fried. The edible parts of Bulls Blood beets have a sweet taste and a crisp texture.