Forest Green Parsley Seeds - Non-GMO - Leaves are Deeply and Closely Curled. Flavor is Better Than Most Curled Varieties. Use for garnishes and Flavoring. - Country Creek LLC
- Parsley is a biennial plant that forms a long (edible) tap root.
- Holds well in heat and drought without discoloration.
- Use for garnishes and flavoring.
- Grows well in containers, borders or the vegetable garden
- Free Shipping! Every product is packaged in resealable bags!
Forest Green Parsley is a deeply and closely curled variety with a flavor that is better than most. Upright foliage helps keep leaves clean. Bunches well. The plants have short, strong stems that support big clusters of highly curled, dark-green leaves. The flavor is distinctly savory without being bitter. Parsley adds a subtle, but key flavor to a host of Mediterranean dishes. It is widely used in companion planting because its strong scent repels insects. Parsley likes asparagus, carrots, chives, corn, onions, and tomatoes. The leaves can be sprinkled on asparagus to repel asparagus beetles, and around roses, to improve their scent. Use for flavoring a wide variety of dishes including salads, soups and sauces!