Green Curled Ruffec Endive Seeds - Non-GMO - A Classic Heirloom Endive That adds a Tasty and Unusual Punch to Any Salad. - Country Creek LLC
- One of the best and most versatile things you can grow in your garden.
- Has deep cut green leaves that are great for garnishes and salads.
- Endive makes an excellent fall crop, since light frost sweetens the taste.
- Create wonderful gourmet salads that include lettuces of various sizes, shapes, colors, textures, and tastes.
- Free Shipping! Every product is packaged in air-tight, resealable bags!
Endive is a nutritious leafy green that comes from the chicory plant family. It’s used in many dishes, mainly salads. Green Curled Ruffec Endive is a cool season green (withstanding moderate frosts), which likes lots of even moisture and rich well drained soil. The Green Curled Ruffec Endive has deep cut green leaves that are great for garnishes and salads. Green Curled Ruffec Endive is a dark-green endive that grows in loose heads. Very hardy and resistant to cold wet weather, and matures 75 to 100 days after sowing. Endive makes an excellent fall crop, since light frost sweetens the taste, and excess heat causes bitterness in the leaves or bolting.