Marketmore 76 Cucumber Seeds - Non-GMO- The Most recognizable heirlooms and a Favorite Slicer for The Home Garden. - Country Creek LLC
- A favorite slicer for the home garden.
- One of the most recognizable heirlooms.
- The standard for American slicing cucumbers in the Northeast.
- They have a sweet mild flavor and are very disease resistant.
- Free Shipping! Every product is packaged in air-tight, resealable bags!
Marketmore ‘76 is a name that is synonymous with vigor and productivity. Marketmore ‘76 is possibly one of the most recognizable heirlooms, and rightfully so, decades after its initial introduction, this delicious refreshing cuke still boasts impressive disease and pest resistance. Fruit averages 8-9 inches long, perfect for slicing. Dark green with thick protective skin. This cucumber yields an abundance of flavorful fruit throughout the growing season.