Poinsett 76 Cucumber Seeds - Non-GMO - Fantastic raw in Salads or in Cool and Tangy Condiments. - Country Creek LLC
About this item
- Enjoy fresh slices in salads or with your favorite dip.
- One of the best open-pollinated slicing cucumbers.
- Fantastic raw in salads or in cool and tangy condiments.
- Cucumbers are a favorite vegetable and they are as easy to grow as they are tasty.
- Free Shipping! Every product is packaged in air-tight, resealable bags!
Poinsett 76 is one of the best open-pollinated slicing cucumbers. Produces continuously for a relatively long time even under weather stress. Released in 1976, the Poinsett 76 is an improved version of the Poinsett Cucumber that is resistant to most cucumber diseases such as downy mildew, powdery mildew, angular leaf spot and anthracnose. These cukes are fantastic raw in salads or in cool and tangy condiments. The flesh of this cucumber variety is crisp, white and tender. Grow your cucumbers in full sun and fertile, evenly moist, perfectly drained garden loam. After threat of frost has passed, sow cucumber seeds directly in the ground. If transplanting container-grown plants take care to not damage their tender white roots unless they are root-bound.