Purple Queen Bush Bean Seeds - Upright, Compact, and Bushy, This Variety is Easy to Grow and Pick. - Country Creek LLC
- A beautiful bean that will add attractiveness to your garden.
- Upright, compact, and bushy, this variety can be grown in pots and containers.
- This variety is productive and easy to pick.
- Can be eaten whole or slice and is good for canning or freezing.
- Free Shipping! Every product is packaged in air-tight, resealable bags!
‘Purple’ Queen is a stunning plant with deep glossy purple pods, dark purplish green foliage and delicate purple flowers. The plants are upright, compact and bushy and can be grown in pots and containers. Purple Queen is the best eating bean around with their crisp, clean aftertaste and since they are stringless. The pods are attractive and round with a waxy finish. They can be eaten whole or sliced, and are also good for freezing. Beans prefer to grow in moist, fertile soil in a sunny, sheltered spot away from strong winds. Even when temperatures are not below freezing, cold air can damage bean plants, so don't plant too early. Plant outdoors only after the last frost.