Shell Pinto Bean Seeds - Tasty and Easy to Grow, These Make for Great chilies and refried Beans. - Country Creek LLC
- These aren't difficult to grow and they produce large harvests.
- a speckled variety of common bean that is known for its creamy texture, mild flavor and ability to absorb flavor.
- Use in dips, chili, stews and soups.
- A rich creamy texture perfect for soups and stews on those upcoming cold winter nights.
- Free Shipping! Every product is packaged in air-tight, resalable bags!