SMR 58 Cucumber Seeds - Non-GMO - A Vigorous Standard Pickling Cucumber That Produces Massive yields of mild Flavored Cucumbers. - Country Creek LLC
- Black spined, blocky, slightly tapered fruits.
- Tasty in salads, dips or for pickling.
- Very crisp and sweet, best for making dill pickles.
- This extremely productive annual plant is intended for medium early harvest.
- Free Shipping! Every product is packaged in air-tight, resealable bags!
The SMR 58 Cucumber is an heirloom variety that will produce massive yields of light green cukes measuring up to 5 inches long. This variety is perfect for pickling and will produce plenty of fruits throughout the summer months. Wisconsin SMR-58 is a popular variety for short season gardeners, especially in the North. The plants grow to a mature length of 3 to 4 feet long, and can be grown horizontally or vertically with a support or trellis. If grown vertically, you can save on garden space and expect higher yields due to increased airflow. Harvest in roughly 50 days. They are great in salads, dips, and for pickling. Cucumbers need a sunny site and plenty of water to grow abundantly and yield rich crops. Wisconsin SMR-58 cucumbers are universal and may be both pickled or marinated or consumed directly.