Tango Lettuce Leaf Seeds - Non-GMO - A Loose Leaf Variety That is Tangy in Flavor. - Country Creek LLC
- Has a firm, but tender texture and a tangy flavor.
- This variety is very slow to bolt.
- An excellent choice for use in many different salads, cheese and meat trays, and festive looking sandwiches.
- A very adaptable variety with deeply cut leaves.
- Free Shipping! Every product is packaged in resealable bags!
Tango Lettuce is a loose-leaf variety that looks similar to curly Endive with its frilly edges. Because of the frilly look, this Lettuce is an excellent choice for use in many different salads, cheese and meat trays, and festive looking sandwiches. The stalk and leaves of the Tango Lettuce are firm but tender, crisp textured and tangy flavored. Sow continuously for a constant supply of lettuce. Best grown in cooler weather. Plant in full sun or partial shade.